Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mother nature


so mother nature struck again in Asia huh? Phil and I were talking and we kinda decided, mother nature is just trying to clean out Asia a lil'bit, what with the tsunami, earthquake...etc. She's just trying to balance out the place and create some space.

In Africa she chose Famine, war, earthquakes, disease...etc.

In the America's she chose Illegal immigration...that way, Mexico balances out:)...

in Iraq..well, I wont touch that one! the dudes there are too radical man!... they shot the tennis players for wearing shorts... so ama pretend I don't know how natures taking care of that part of the world!

Oh and never go to mount Everest with white people coz they'll leave you to die... read http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/5016536.stm (i stress white people, coz i don't know of any black man that has climbed everest...i could google it, but I'm not in the mood!)

I'll end today with some powerful words from the Australian Aboriginals:
If you have come to help me, you're wasting your time.
But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine then let us work together.

ofcourse you have to be as smart as I am to get that... so for the slow minded, read that twice and see how it affects you!

No comments: