Thursday, March 29, 2007

What that do booboo???


this posting is probably unrelated to the title...but oh well its my blog...and I can do what I want:)

So I am back at the school with the posh kids...and boy was it fun to listen to them go on about their spring break... "i was watching my boat get built for the summer?" "We we're at our other house in the islands?"... and i can't go into details, but the story involves a famous actress and something to do with the 'wedding crasher' movie.

I'm having a crappy dinner of cereal and cheetos coz I can't be bothered to cook tonight...and before you call me ghetto fabulous...cereal can be eaten any time of the day Ryan!
*******************************************************
FREE AD'S AND INFO!
********************************************************
1. Please visit www.savedafur.org they need your help...I got to call the white house comment line for them...too bad I couldn't speak to dabya!
2. For a limited time period Starbucks is selling some Zambian coffee...please support them even if you don't drink coffee...buy your buddy a cuppa!!! http://www.starbucks.com/ourcoffees/black_apron_featuredbatch.asp?category%5fname=black+apron+exclusives
***********************************************************

Also why do some people in the world lead such sad lives? Somebody I know had a crisis today and I picked up the phone call informing her of the crisis. So I relayed the message and she had to run out to the hospital because her sister was at that D.N.R (do not resucitate) stage of life. The poor lady is American, and she has nobody but her sister- who is ill, her mother- who is also ill in a nursing home and her eleven year old son. She had no one else to call in this sad instance. I on the other hand have a gazillion people I can call in a crisis. Now granted the death rate in Zambia is pretty high and I may have to erase a few numbers each year...but I have American friends I can call too. Their broke asses wont give me any money, but they'll certainly let me cry on their shoulders! I just wanted to share that sad story with you.
*********************************************************************
Guess what...another sad story...did you guys hear about the nine kids and adult from Mali that burnt to death in a house in New York? well my loving aunt sent me the pictures of the funeral the other morning and I cried like I knew them! I don't know what's up with my hormones...no I'm not pregaz...but my periods were late:) I know T.M.I (too much info!) but my life is an open book:) Oh i'm sorry back to the pictures! They just captured sorrow at its best. I have no idea what the man that lost his wife and children was feeling...especially since he was sworking 2 blocks away when it happened...wow!
I was amazed by all the Islamic Africans that assembled in New York for the funeral...I mean all you could see was a sea of colors as they stood apart from the men at the funeral.
******************************************************
any who... its bed time. Shalom.

SaveDarfur.org has a post called "Generate Press Coverage" that's worth checking out...





Media coverage of the ongoing genocide in Darfur has been woefully inadequate. The Center for American Progress found that during June 2005, CNN, FOX News, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, and CBS ran 50 times as many stories about Michael Jackson and 12 times as many stories about Tom Cruise as they did about the…


No comments: