Friday, January 05, 2007

Guess who's back???




Ola people...I'm back from my vay cay....awesome awesome awesome!

I left on christmas eve on American Airways...now I always use British airways and I was rather Skeptical about trying something new. Well for starters, AA was like $200 cheaper, so madam cheapo bought the ticket! I was afraid they would loose my bags because of the stopovers and flight changes, but they didn’t…so kudos to them! The only problems I noticed were that, they do not offer free socks, toothbrush, toothpaste and eye mask like BA does and they don’t come round as often to offer hydration either!

I have also decided that when I die, I want to be an Angel or a Bird…yeah okay so I’m pushing it on the angel part, so I’ll stick to being a bird! I just love flying soooo much! If I don’t get a window seat I feel so cheated…its pathetic I know… but it’s me! The view from the sky is just breath taking…

I also love take-offs, but can’t stand when the plane lands….some pilots just don’t know how to do it right….like the one that flew us into Baltimore…I almost thought we were crashing…or that the plane had failed for some reason…any way it was quite scary!

So the bottom line is, I need to marry rich so I can keep going off on a whim…and maybe own my own jet…you know…I want to live large;)

No comments: