Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Independence Zambia!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Zambia and it's people a very happy independence!!!! I was going to celebrate it at the JK concert tonight, but I'll pass on that:-) I will be doing something else though!

My friend Tisi flew in from Florida this week, so I am having a heck of a time with her, and we'll be sure to paint B'more and DC red...

Before I forget, I had the chance to watch Jacob Zuma at the council of foreign affairs while he was in the USA. He seems to have a lot of backing from people in the USA who would like to see him become president.... he is also quite an eloquent speaker...and makes some funny jokes... but there is something very shifty about the guy. I think he answered all the questions on investment, hiv/aids, ANC policies...etc ... well by insisting the policy of the ANC is different from the policies of presidents and ministers etc. The only thing is-- he really did't say what the policies of the ANC are.

Any way...I am off to deny that we're in a recession by greenspanning it in some clubs or something....:-) haha

No comments: