Monday, October 20, 2008

Ichidunu chilalisha....

The weekend has been swell! I am a little tired and probably wont be able to write much.

Friday was happy hour:- Didn't stay long...but after that I went into hiding because I wasn't in the mood for a late night!
Saturday, went to my aunts and we went to see to see 'The secret lives of bees"...fun movie. I cried several times because I am kinda emotional at the moment and I don't want to ruin the movie for those of you that will see it.
Sunday: Mi pana and I were supposed to go play golf ( I know...I really can't play but he was going to teach me)...we ended up playing pool instead...and i sucked at that too because I hadn't played in 10 years!!! Then we went to see "W"... interesting movie. I laughed through most of it, but they made Condoleeza look like a retard.

So any way...will be back tomorrow with more stuff....

No comments: