Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Driving etiquette

I wrote this the day before thanksgiving and forgot to post it oopsy! Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and that you told the people you are grateful for that you love 'em and all that mushy stuff...

Okay... this has been pending for a while, but I thought I should talk about this seeing as it's thanksgiving weekend and things will be major busy...and traffic will be a mess and I will be enraged!


  1. Please follow the 3 second rule religiously!

  2. The space between the car before me and my car is not so you can squeeze in, it's to allow time for me to deal with emergencies moron!!!

  3. If I am coming at 80 miles and hour...do NOT by any means possible pull in front of me on the highway while driving at 50 miles/ hour.... that is an accident waiting to happen.

  4. If you're lost and holding a cell phone... please stop the car at a 7 eleven or something and take down directions from there or buy a flippin GPS man!

  5. There is a reason hands free sets were invented, please read up on that.

  6. Use your indicators/ turn signals-- they were purposely put there.

  7. Makeup while driving??? Are you for real???
  8. Why in the world would you all be driving at the same speed in all 4 lanes on the highway when there is no traffic jam?? I mean one of you needs to move out of the way or slow down to create room for others to pass n'est pas?

No comments: