Monday, December 11, 2006

Civil Rights Vs Homosexuality


ok....so I know i've been bad...forgive me, its almost the end of the semester, and i had some papers due and some other stuff to do to ensure that I wont have to go to my campus after this week...so we're right on track and Friday should be my last day of school and I'll be better at writting...whew!

The Civil Rights state that all men are equal...I don't see anything about men sleeping together in that statement...and truthfuly, I don't see anything about women sleeping with men either. So I don't see how this can be used to fight for the rights of gay people.


With that said, I would like to discuss Civil rights Vs Homosexuality because I'm tired of the gay community stating that they are denied their civil rights because they can't get married!!

Civil rights to me, apply to things that one can not change. I can not change my skin color(bleaching doesn't count! and anyone can see that Michael Jackson is still black!), and I can not change my sex. Gay people however, can be gay today and straight tomorrow! I have seen some people do that. It's only a sexual preference-- a life style.


Allowing/ protecting same sex marriage because its "genetic" will also be leading to a leeway for polygamy, pedophilia, same sex marriage and serial killer...for they too claim their condition is "genetic" and shouldn't their civil rights be protected too?


If a mans sexual preference is for really young girls... i'm talking 14-ish, should he be allowed to marry a 14 year old because its his "civil right"? isn't homosexuallity a sexual preference? Some men have a sexual preference for more than one women at a time... should they too be allowed to marry more than one wife?


Side Bar

*****************

OMG I just found a site for pro- polygamy... www.pro-polygamy.com

************************************


So if Gay people want to get married, could they kindly find another argument? They can not compare their plight to that of slaves or segregated people... it just isn't right!

No comments: