Sunday, June 29, 2008

News in brief

Last week is kinda vague.... I suppose because I worked every day except Friday, then I helped my aunt orchestrate a surprise party landing in another country:-)
I went out Friday evening with miss B, so i obviously slept late... woke up early Saturday to do some work...and found that my aunts neighbors have all wizened up, and I can no longer use their unsecured wireless Internet connections! So hence, I am behind in my work...and will have to catch up tomorrow...really I should be doing it now...but...ummm...I am not in the mood:-)

Saturday night we went for Angela's farewell party, and it was really great:-) I laughed a lot, danced a lot, and had only 2 drinks for some reason even though there were more drinks than people at the party:-) It was a really diverse crowd...just the way I like my parties! They had a lot of countries represented, and the music was fabulous, and of course I took out my chitenge and did my thang on the dance floor:-) We got home at 4 in the morning, and then I was awake stupidly at 8 am...not sure what's up with that!
I am sooooo fatigued at the moment....but I enjoyed my Football game....oh my song is playing: Raki by Oliver Mtukudzi:-) gotta go!

No comments: