Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dentists and Opticians


I have a stupid fear of medical facilities when I am the patient... and yesterday i decided to traumatise myself with seeing the dentist and the optician.


DRUM ROLL PLEASE: I have perfect teeth...no cavities, no gingivitis..nada...zilch! I went to a new dentist and as with others before him, he wanted to know if i had worn braces as a kid because my teeth are perfectly aligned...i was like 'no sir, just great genes!" I don't go to the dentist often...only under duress, and I have been told i need to remove my wisdom teeth because they will move all my other pretty teeth... but I have never had a tooth taken out and i have never had dental work...so i am understandably scared!

My vision wasn't that lucky! I got a new pair of glasses...waaahhh!

So since I am a whimp...I took myself out to dinner to celebrate how good I was! uuummm sushi!

Well my blogging is probably going to be a bit slow for a while or not... i just need to recharge my internal battery. Besides the east coast is so hot, it's hard to concentrate on anything other than the heat! Thank God for whoever created air conditioners!


So why...lol...any way, never mind...I will discuss this issue later!

1 comment:

kokakolafanta said...

You and that disgusting sushi need to stop!