Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ni Putes, Ni Soumises


My aunt Helen just won the commonwealth book writting competion and as you can tell I am proudy- woudy! This is the second big competition she has won... see the story here: http://www.commonwealthfoundation.com/culturediversity/shortstory/cssc2007results/

The ifc has two job openings for Zambia if anyone is interested www.ifc.org

Good lord! Iam Smith just died! I thought he was long gone by now! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7104552.stm

Oh and hate crimes are up about 7%, with Jews, Gays and blacks and hispanics being number one on the list:-) although in a few more years, I can see Moslems and Hispanics toping the list- Immigration issues and the war will see to that!

I also think I have semi-road rage. Okay so i'm not about to hit anyone or run anyone over...but i seem to swear a lot when i drive! I get soooo irritated with a lot of drivers, especially when it rains. Why do people do crazy things when it rains a little bit?

I should also learn to lighten up on Sarkozy because has he appointed 3 women of African origin to very Condoleeza like positions in the French governmnent. You might argue that it was only affirmative action, but which other non african country would have done that?

I am clueless at to what I'll be doing for thanks giving, I know I aint cooking, well I hope I wont be cooking anything. My plan is to eat. Then maybe I'll do some Christmass shopping in black friday (why is it black friday any way?), well the sales are great on that day, so might as well take advantage of them.

and remember ladies - we are "Ni Putes, Ni Soumises" oh wait..I think that is only for me to remember...lolololololol!

No comments: