Friday, November 17, 2006

Free ad's!

ok...
These are a few things I meant to advertise a few weeks ago and forgot...
  1. My cousin Kondwani's kitchen party was held on the 11th of November... some of the pictures are available at http://kitchenpartyforkondwani.blogspot.com/
  2. My cousin Musunga's wife started a travel agency... they do local and international travel in the US: www.ytbtravel.com/CHMTravel
  3. Finally, My friend Mwai sent me a link to a magazine that will be targeting African women in America...they would like as many of us to subscribe for free so they can get a feel for how many people will want to read the magazine when its ready: info@kitukizuri.com or www.kitukizuri.com

1 comment:

African girl, American world said...

It was nice to see kitchen party pictures :)