Sunday, November 05, 2006

Saddam Hussein-- GUILTY!




I'm sure Saddam's guity verdict comes as no surprise to the rest of the world--himself included! I am not for the death penalty...never have been, never will be! It also coincidentaly comes right before the elections...wow!

If its that important to the world that he be hanged...when are we hanging the people responsible for colonization, slavery, Lumumba's death, AIDS...etc?

Also, how long has this country been asking for the removal of Rumsfeld and what good di it do the last time they asked for his removal? so exactly why are they bothering to ask for his removal again??????

You know I always have questions!

p/s
who else thinks Harold Ford has quiet sexiness??? or I'm I just attracted to intelligence?:) Call me Harold (said in my steamiest voice...)

(photo's courtesy of : defenselink.mil, bbc.co.uk, and wikipedia)

No comments: