Monday, November 06, 2006

Test of Womanhood

So today seems like a day to test my capabilities as a woman.... Its been really rough, and i have neither cussed nor taken my earrings off to smack someone!

I have had a variety of issues ranging from finding an "untruth" on my credit report to the bank losing money which i was transferring to someone.

I discovered all these mistakes last night and could feel my blood pressure rising and all the messed up words I know coming to the surface... I vowed to stay calm and not be all Ghetto and

I SUCCEEDDDDDDEEEDDD!! VINCERO--VINCEROOOO---VINCEEERROOOO!!

2 comments:

temmy said...

Sweety, stay calm o and don't allow any thing to make your blood pressure shoot up!

Thanks for stopping by.

African girl, American world said...

honey get ghetto! show them you're not to messed with!!