Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hotmail is down today!

So it really sucks that hotmail is down today and it's my day to work from home! I am sooooo not happy because most of what i need to do is in my hotmail account! How in the world did i become so dependant on the Internet???? Wait...can I sue the creators of Internet for my addiction? lol... but seriously, this is not fun for me:-)

I should probably do all my serious mailing with another email provider... but I really like my hotmail addy :-) it's like my trademark... The problems with hotmail are just getting ridiculous and worse since they created the "new" look. Microsoft needs to get it together I think!

Also you would think it would give you a "we're working on a problem" error...but no, it just says "can not connect at the moment"...well duh! But why can't we connect?
aaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

African girl, American world said...

gmail
gmail
gmail

African girl, American world said...

and i know you probably think you will have to switch emails but you don't...just transfer. I can help.

Manena said...

ACGW:- aaawww I just don't like change sometimes even though it's good for me:-) I know I need to tranfer but I just love the way it says @hotmail.com. gmail doesn't make me sound 'hot' you know what i mean? but if i find hotchick.com, then i'll ditch hotmail...:-)

African girl, American world said...

LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!