Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is...for the lover in you

Happy Valentines day to those of you that have met or are aquainted with my buddy L.O.V.E

I hope you get and give lots of loving (not in that way you dirty bat! you know who you are!)

This is what I think of Valentines day for the rest of us that aren't gonna be in warm corners with that special someone, or probably wont have money to buy that secret love a gift...



Kill the little bugger for not getting the job done right!!!

Oh and remember the FBI warning for us not to open e-cards from strangers coz they might be viruses.... don't go getting all excited that someone finally remembered your lonely behind, or that you have a secret crush...coz it aint gonna happen!

My only consolation is that I have a date on Friday and a date on Saturday... now if they come empty handed... me's never going to see them again. Not that I'm a gold digger or anything (who I'm I kidding?), but it's just datettiquette to bring something with you when you call on a lady (me especially!).
Live and love... and listen to all the love songs in your album because t'is the day for that kind of thing.... and if you just broke up with someone booboo, don't be sad... it will just crapitulate the whole day...:-)

No comments: