Monday, June 18, 2007

Copyrights...

I have placed some copyright rules at the bottom of the page, please be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions of being my loyal supporters. All who can not follow the rules will be dealt with SEVERELY.

This has been brought on by the fact that one of you has put my information on nwww.thefacebook.com and I am not a member of facebook, nor will I ever be a member of facebook in this life time. I REFUSE to be on facebook or myspace... and frown upon anyone over 25 that is a member... so you can not make me join! Now back to the person that put me on facebook. I woke up Sunday morning only to find that I had over a hundred and forty hits on saturday and a similar amount on sunday...so i can safely assume that the person put up my information on either friday or saturday. I have no clue what they wrote or took from my site to their page... but when I find out, I will let you know.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said there are weird people online that I would rather not meet! I do not mind getting many new readers a day, but I do mind secret information being taken from here to secret pages that I have no access to. Call it the 'curiosity killed the cat' syndrome or whatever!

4 comments:

Britt said...

Hi Manena, I put a link to one of your posts (the May 1st one on the new Zambia dialing system) in my Facebook account recently. I did not reproduce any of your written information and your copyright was not violated--only the link to your blog post appears. I posted the link because your write-up is the most comprehensive thing I've found online about what's going on in Zambia, and I wanted to tell other people who frequently call Africa where they could find good information about the change. I'm not surprised that you've had a lot of people clicking through--I appreciated your post, and it seems that others do too. That said, I'm happy to remove the link if the attention makes you uncomfortable. Warm regards, Britt

Manena said...

Okay britt, I feel so much now that I know why...u can keep the link...:-)

kokakolafanta said...

lol! girl you are too funny! everytime i'm gone for days I find drama on your blog!

Chola Mukanga said...

"This is exactly what I was talking about when I said there are weird people online that I would rather not meet! I do not mind getting many new readers a day, but I do mind secret information being taken from here to secret pages that I have no access to. Call it the 'curiosity killed the cat' syndrome or whatever! "

Hahahaha

you know if you had left your contacts may be Britt would have sent you some flowers as a thank you!