Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dabya's Birthday


ola...
I had a GREAT day at work today... and there are many more to come this week! I just love when my assignments are great, it just feels like i've won the loterry or something, not that I knnow what a loterry win would be like...but I can imagine it would feel like this...cat who ate the canary sort of thing...
any way, my friend G.W's birthday is coming up... Laura informed me today via email. I was hoping for an invite to his big bash, but it seems they're trying to hit me up for momney! I was like oh heeeelllll nnnoooo Laura! Dabya should be paying me to be his friend, not the other way around! I already get bad looks when I say I fond him amusing! So if the rest of you feel inclined to send him money... feel free to do so. I am not sure how the bushes and I became friends... but I can introduce you if you want...:) But read the pretty email they sent...

Dear Manena,

Please help me celebrate a very special birthday.

On July 6, President Bush will turn 61 years old. In our family, birthdays are special occasions that always include family and close friends.

I know George will appreciate receiving warm wishes from loyal supporters on his special day. Please take a moment to add your name to the RNC's e-card.

And if you can, please consider commemorating President Bush's 61st birthday with a gift our entire Party can share. Your secure online gift of $61 or whatever you can afford -- $25, $75, $100, $500 or even $1,000 -- will go a long way toward helping the RNC lay the foundation for electing more Republicans in the 2007 state and 2008 national elections.

I hope you will add your name to the RNC's Birthday e-card to George today. And thank you for your continued support of the President and our Party.


Cordially,


Laura Bush

P.S. In order for your name to be included on the RNC's birthday e-card to President Bush, you must reply to this e-mail by June 28. Please click here to sign the President's birthday card and to make a secure online gift to help lead our Party to victory this fall. Thank you.


Oh and after my rant and rave yesterday...which I am feeling quite sheepish about, I got a comment from the poster... thanks britt...sorry if I was a tad harsh...i wasn't sure who and what was posted dude...I was trying to make sure I wasn't nude or anything on facebook...olive branch?

No comments: