Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Political Compass


I forgot to write this here...
At the request of Cho... I tried out a fun game from http://www.politicalcompass.org/index to find out where I stand politically...and this might come as a shock to most of you, as it did me. It turns out I am a left libertarian... I was quite disappointed till i realized I am on that side of the spectrum with Ghandi, Mandela, Motzart... such fun people. No wonder people come to me for my wisdom...and 'make love and not war' policies. I am just a fun wise person...duh!!!
Actually, I only just realized this month that I am now an adult...imagine that! I was on the phone with miss Diva going over some of life's mini issues and how I handled a certain situation showed me how mature I have become! I was like 'mayo nakula!' NOw as soon as I figure out what else 'adults' should be doing, i will get back to you on that.

2 comments:

kokakolafanta said...

i was going to do the game, but i am too scared! ungapeze you're in Hitlers group!

Manena said...

I can assure you...you and hitler fall in the same category! Don't bother doing the test Oh!