Tuesday, April 25, 2006

uneventful


well nothing fun happened today and i probably wont write for the next 2 days. The beauty of my job is that I work 3 times a week and sit on my ass four days a week. I have been sitting on my butt since thursday last week!

I watched Dave Chappelle today... he is too hillarious, then i watched some nigerian movies, which are sometimes soooo hard to follow, but I'm addicted anyway, coz some are really stupid. Then i watched something else about penises. Well it's about these 2 guys that can make their penises look like watches, burgers, little birds...etc... it was soooo disgusting, but my eyes were glued to the T.V.

As it turns out according to News week magazine, the Duke boys were shouting racial slurs... so i am on the strippers side... they did it! Damned little rich racist kids!

No comments: